Join Us at Quales Group!
Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey? At Quales Group, we're redefining how our clients make crucial decisions! 🚀
As a B Corp, we specialize in guiding our clients through the ever-evolving tech landscape while offering top-tier expertise in data strategies and solutions. But here's the twist – PEOPLE are at the core of everything we do, shaping our work culture into a challenging, fun, and incredibly inclusive space! 💪
🌟 Job Opportunity: Account Executive
What You'll Be Doing
- Execute the business strategy for the Installed Base.
- Expand the customer portfolio by prospecting companies in Latin America to identify business opportunities.
- Supervise compliance with operational and administrative procedures related to sales and marketing activities of the company and propose improvements.
- Research the market of Installed Base and Inbound clients, foreseeing its evolution and anticipating necessary measures to adapt to new trends in order to enhance interaction with each client.
- Develop and propose short and medium-term plans and actions to achieve company objectives, designing and executing necessary strategies.
- Negotiate service/product contracts with clients, ensuring proper definition of deliverables, quality controls, and risk management, aiming to anticipate the value to be provided from the client's perspective, within defined profitability framework for the company.
- Establish points of contact with each client regarding ongoing projects, interacting with the Services team to ensure satisfaction with agreements made during the sales process.
- Confirm value delivered with each completed project and evaluate satisfaction of each client touchpoint.
- Develop the annual Prospecting Plan for Installed Base, systematically exploring business models, opportunities (client pain points), contacts, and generating corresponding action plans for cross-selling, up-selling services, and introducing products (e.g., Quallie).
- Interact with the existing sales network (New Names + internal and external prospecting teams) to enhance commercial team synergy.
- Maintain control and monitoring of CRM as a management tool and of the indicators and metrics under their responsibility.
- Ensure achievement of objectives for assigned accounts.
What You'll Bring:
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, International Trade, or Sales.
- +5 years of work experience in commercial areas, with at least 2 years in technology-related companies.
- Availability for business development trips throughout Latin America, up to 30% of working time.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytics tools and solutions, including all their features and applications.
- Advanced English level.
- Understanding of business models and knowledge of IT sales.
What Awaits You:
- Join a triple-impact company on the rise, bursting with dynamism.
- Take center stage in your professional development journey.
- Embrace diversity, respect, and inclusion - be your true self!
- Collaborate with an incredible, team-oriented group - we love to learn and grow together!
Immerse yourself in challenging, fun, and inclusive work environments - it's all about that startup culture!
- A reduced workweek 😉
- Vacation days? Absolutely!
- In-Company English lessons!!!
- Competitive salaries
- Travel and work: Go borderless for up to 1 year 🌎
Choose your workplace: Full remote or co-working
At Quales Group, we are fully committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive environment. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, ensuring that all qualified candidates are considered, regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Come aboard this extraordinary team that's reaching for the stars 🚀 and let's grow together at Qualer speed!